Q: When is UPLIFT 2017?
A: UPLIFT 2017 takes part in three sessions.
Session 1: June 10-15
Session 2: June 17-22
Session 3: June 24-29
Q: What is the schedule for UPLIFT 2017?
Details on the 2017 schedule are not available at this time. Keep checking back...we will update when we can!
Q: How much does UPLIFT cost?
A: The pricing list is as follows:
- Campers - $235
- Early registration- $225
- In-Dorm Sponsors - $130
- Sponsor Housing - $235
- Kids ages 3-12 - $100
- Kids ages 0-2 - free
Camper deposits of $100 each and online registration are required to be fully registered.
Q: Can my children come to UPLIFT?
A: Of course! We provide on-campus childcare for kids who are walking and potty-trained up to 12-year-olds from 9:30 AM - noon and from 6 - 10 PM.
Q: What should I pack?
A: Here's a handy little list of what to bring and what to leave behind.
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Bedding (sleeping bag, pillow, sheets, blanket, etc.)
- Towel and bathing suit
- Personal hygiene articles (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorant/antiperspirant, etc.)
- Clothing appropriate to dress code
- Computers, laptops, televisions, radios, video games, or nice jewelry. These items can be easily lost or stolen.
- Roller blades, skateboards, water guns, water balloons, etc.
- Tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, or weapons of any kind will result in your expulsion from camp.