EArly Registration is now closed.
Early Registration dates for 2017 will be posted soon.
- Session 1: June 10-15
- Session 2: June 17-22
- Session 3: June 25-29
How to register:
*Note: If your group came in either 2014 or 2015 they already have an account. Please email us and we will give you a username and password if you have forgotten yours. Please do not make a new account unless this is your first time attending Uplift.
If you are coming with a group, contact your group leader for registration details.
Group Leaders / Youth Ministers / Individual Campers:
1. Follow the link: https://www.ultracamp.com/clientlogin.aspx?idCamp=401&campCode=mcl
2. Feel free to change your username and password to whatever you would like
3. Click on the Reservation tab at the top
4. If you have new group members this year click "add a person to my account"
5. Once everyone has been added, click on "make a family/small group reservation"
6. Select the session you would like to register for. *Note: You will register campers and sponsors separately. Pick one to start with and once your reservation is made, you can register the other group
7. Check all members that are planning to attend the selected session
8. Proceed to payment. A $100 nonrefundable deposit per person is required at check out.
In addition to the online portion, each camper will need to fill out an application and medical release form. You can bring these to the registration table on the first day of your session, but the process will go much smoother if you send them to us earlier.